Forums.Celicas.org Forum Index
Forums.Celicas.org
Toyota Celica Owners Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

James Lafferty is the most underrated actor in One Tree Hill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums.Celicas.org Forum Index -> Meets, Gatherings and Trips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucywhite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:23 am    Post subject: James Lafferty is the most underrated actor in One Tree Hill Reply with quote

Someone said he thinks James Lafferty One Tree Hill DVD is the most underrated actor in the series, and I just wanted to say agree with you wholeheartedly. At the beginning of the show, which was the biggest jerk in the world 24 Hours DVD, and I love traveling and development has led him to be an ass for him to be a loyal friend and wonderful truth. I find it very sad that is so undervalued, and everything is always centered in Chad. But James can play both the donkey and the sweet boyfriend Dexter DVD incredibly well, and I for one really want to see what the future of this young actor. One of my favorite things about the series is the relationship between Nathan and Haley, they are perfect together, fits so well, and James and Bethany crackling chemistry on screen seriously. Its history and development of form in the beginning of the writing Entourage DVD is really great and I can not wait to see what the authors have in store for them. Another thing I really like this show is the many different songs they play. A lot of shows while playing the "Greatest Hits" of the season on their show just because it's what they are, the greatest hits. But have absolutely nothing to do with what happens. You can really see that producers The L Word DVD take the time to ensure that the songs of their choice for each scene to ensure it fits perfectly, and it does affect what happens. And they do not play only one kind than others, suggesting they have a number of different groups and types of music I learned to love and hope.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums.Celicas.org Forum Index -> Meets, Gatherings and Trips All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: