Forums.Celicas.org Forum Index
Forums.Celicas.org
Toyota Celica Owners Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

90 91 92 93 Broken Trunk Hinge Parts Available??????/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums.Celicas.org Forum Index -> T Chassis Daily Repair and Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpcurro51

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: 90 91 92 93 Broken Trunk Hinge Parts Available??????/ Reply with quote

I have seen many broken trunk (boot) lid hinges on 90 91 92 & 93 Celica coupes. Where can I get a reasonably priced replacement?????? :?:
old mud

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought an '89 convertible. It needs lifter assist pistons for the trunk, which were bought at a local auto parts store, Advance Auto, for about $30 each.
I now have been able to loosen only one of four nuts securing to the lid and the body. Any suggestions for loosenng the other three? I have applied PB Blaster, hit them with a cold chisel. But am afraid of doing damage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums.Celicas.org Forum Index -> T Chassis Daily Repair and Maintenance All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: