Forums.Celicas.org Forum Index
Forums.Celicas.org
Toyota Celica Owners Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ST202 to a 1JZ or 2JZ engine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums.Celicas.org Forum Index -> T Chassis Performance / Tuning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
W4R_D14L3R
Jr. Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: ST202 to a 1JZ or 2JZ engine Reply with quote

Is it possible to engine swap a ST202 engine out of a 94' celica and put in a 1JZ or a 2JZ engine? out of a toyota supra? if anyone has tried this or knowledge of this please let me know...

I need more speed
- Widened Throttle Body
- Cold Air Manifold Cooling System
Girard82
Jr. Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Bags Match Your Dress Reply with quote

Bags Match Your Dress

What I need, is a firm bag which is not excessively noticeable colored and not intricately styled. Neither too big nor too small and accompany me year in and year out. So that I won't leave things due to changing bags and I don't have to change a bag to match the dress, here I recommend the replica louis vuitton handbags to you. Ishiner
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums.Celicas.org Forum Index -> T Chassis Performance / Tuning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: